Venture-backed startups tend to “build the plane while flying it.” Many provider organizations need help with managed care operational readiness before pitching a new idea to MCOs. Catalyst Health Resources provides expert consultation in operational and clinical policy development.
Among the many ways that Catalyst has helped its portfolio clients to build or refine operational and policy development include:
Operational and Policy Development Initiatives
- Clinical Policies & Procedures Manual – Draft P&Ps for startup customization/completion
- MCO Site Visit Prep – Document drafts/edits, staff training, and internal readiness review
- Accreditation Support – Draft/review/revise P&Ps required for program accreditation
- Delegated Credentialing Readiness – Draft P&Ps, complete application, and guide client in obtaining delegated credentialing status with MCOs
- Staff Hiring – Provide recommendations and/or interview key startup recruits to support hiring decisions